Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Monumental stupidity

These games? They make you kill things!

Guidry added that the law is "not going to curtail the free speech of anybody," but then he used the old "games are training kids to kill" argument. "This is more than speech. This is truly training for violence," he said. "You assume the character of a mass murderer. You go out and kill people as violently as you can because you score more points."


Mr. Guidry, video games also taught me how to rocket jump! That's why you see me sailing through the air everywhere I go. It's the perfect form of travel (assuming you find health packs laying around).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

7/21/2006 5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

7/23/2006 1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home